La Nina and drag queens.
Hey ho's it your friendly trucker Tug.
The last week or so Tug has been cranky, sad and Moody. Well after much thought and speaking with fellow HO, Joy. I've come to the the diagnosis that a HO named La Nina is to blame.
How? As far back as Tug can remember, at least a year, tug gets really crazy during spring type weather. Yes Ho's I do. It just fucks with my emotions and everything.
Anyho, you say it's not spring? Puhlease!! It was 71 degrees in Kansas City yesterday and the same in Dallas too! The last week has been all above the 50's..
It will pass so don't fret.
Anyone else out there get the same way or am I "special"
About the drag queens and Rupaul's show of circus performers.
One look at the contestant Sharon Needles and Ho's I was out.
That HO reminds me of the wicked witch of the west and all she lacks is a bicycle.
My first impression was, oh my fucking gawd Pennywise does exist!!
I. Can. Not. Watch.
That bitch doesn't scare you?? I would rather spend the night in the jail kitchen with Jeffrey Dahlmer.
I won't even post a picture. All I need is nightmares.
Ok Ho's I'm out.
California or bust. Literally.
Love and diesel xoxox
Tug!!
The last week or so Tug has been cranky, sad and Moody. Well after much thought and speaking with fellow HO, Joy. I've come to the the diagnosis that a HO named La Nina is to blame.
How? As far back as Tug can remember, at least a year, tug gets really crazy during spring type weather. Yes Ho's I do. It just fucks with my emotions and everything.
Anyho, you say it's not spring? Puhlease!! It was 71 degrees in Kansas City yesterday and the same in Dallas too! The last week has been all above the 50's..
It will pass so don't fret.
Anyone else out there get the same way or am I "special"
About the drag queens and Rupaul's show of circus performers.
One look at the contestant Sharon Needles and Ho's I was out.
That HO reminds me of the wicked witch of the west and all she lacks is a bicycle.
My first impression was, oh my fucking gawd Pennywise does exist!!
I. Can. Not. Watch.
That bitch doesn't scare you?? I would rather spend the night in the jail kitchen with Jeffrey Dahlmer.
I won't even post a picture. All I need is nightmares.
Ok Ho's I'm out.
California or bust. Literally.
Love and diesel xoxox
Tug!!
Comments
XOXOXOXO
Sharon Needles is gross. Of course, I HATE the drug connotation to her name, and her willingness to continue the stereotype that drag queens are a bunch of drug-crazed, evil-doing witches!
My word verification is "hosce" !
"I went to Vail with Tug, and you should see that hosce!"