HOWDY!!
Is anybody out there???? Everyone has left the blogs for facebook, including me.
Well I'm back for at least this post.
I'm no longer driving a truck.
Bill and I live in Monte Vista, a historic district within the city limits of San Antonio, Texas.
Number 9 has moved to the Houston Area along with all her kids in tow.
Texas was where we grew up and it appears we left for all the right reasons. Getting back to the neanderthal ways of life are a huge adjustment but trust me, I'm having a much easier time than #9. She has been bombarded by southern Baptist at every turn and it has been a trying time for her to readjust.
Back in June I was hurt on the job in Ohio and required a 10 day hospital stay followed by several months of therapy. I'm just now almost back at where I began and hopefully by the middle of the new year, I'll be good as new again.
Why the move??several. But the most important one? well #9 went for her three month check up in Las Vegas back in May. Her breast cancer markers were elevated, and from what we have learned during this very long process is, that when these marker scores get elevated it points to the recurrence of the cancer.
Her family decided that MD Anderson would be the best fit for them.
Since moving back they haven't located her cancer and this in a whole could be a good or bad sign.
First the doctors began at square one.
All new scans and test.
The only thing they have pinpointed was a very small spot on her lower lung that was too small to biopsy. The doctors have decided to wait and rescan her this month and watch this area.
So with that, it's a sit and wait type of deal. Other than that she's fine and all her kids are doing the best they can with the Texas school system. Which by the way is a whole other blog.
Ok. Let's see?? what else?? Oh, Bill is still driving a truck local and is home most every night.
Maxine has adjusted to a stationary home not on wheels and is in wonder of all things. Bill has hinted on taking her with him to work but dear lord I wouldn't sleep at night.
Other than that I'm just here being the best Hyacinth Bucket of my neighborhood allowed by law.
I'll check again soon. Hopefully at least one of my 42 followers will have commented on this sad lonely ol' blog post.
Carry On.
Well I'm back for at least this post.
I'm no longer driving a truck.
Bill and I live in Monte Vista, a historic district within the city limits of San Antonio, Texas.
Number 9 has moved to the Houston Area along with all her kids in tow.
Texas was where we grew up and it appears we left for all the right reasons. Getting back to the neanderthal ways of life are a huge adjustment but trust me, I'm having a much easier time than #9. She has been bombarded by southern Baptist at every turn and it has been a trying time for her to readjust.
Back in June I was hurt on the job in Ohio and required a 10 day hospital stay followed by several months of therapy. I'm just now almost back at where I began and hopefully by the middle of the new year, I'll be good as new again.
Why the move??several. But the most important one? well #9 went for her three month check up in Las Vegas back in May. Her breast cancer markers were elevated, and from what we have learned during this very long process is, that when these marker scores get elevated it points to the recurrence of the cancer.
Her family decided that MD Anderson would be the best fit for them.
Since moving back they haven't located her cancer and this in a whole could be a good or bad sign.
First the doctors began at square one.
All new scans and test.
The only thing they have pinpointed was a very small spot on her lower lung that was too small to biopsy. The doctors have decided to wait and rescan her this month and watch this area.
So with that, it's a sit and wait type of deal. Other than that she's fine and all her kids are doing the best they can with the Texas school system. Which by the way is a whole other blog.
Ok. Let's see?? what else?? Oh, Bill is still driving a truck local and is home most every night.
Maxine has adjusted to a stationary home not on wheels and is in wonder of all things. Bill has hinted on taking her with him to work but dear lord I wouldn't sleep at night.
Other than that I'm just here being the best Hyacinth Bucket of my neighborhood allowed by law.
I'll check again soon. Hopefully at least one of my 42 followers will have commented on this sad lonely ol' blog post.
Carry On.
Comments
Thanks for the update!
xxooxxalainaxxooxx