losing my virginity. again

Ho's if you came here looking for a dirty video. Shame on you!
To satisfy you, I'll share a dirty secret.
I'm a electronics whore and I live for the fresh meat that hits the market.
Seeing I've owned both blackberry and android phones from almost all the major service providers I'm more than qualified to expose my dirty past, and because I'm seeking redemption. I'm here to say.

Well bitches I've been dipped in the wholy water of Apple products. Now before you all start rubbing your wooden dildos together to burn me at the truck stop fuel island. Let me testiclefy.
As you all know, I'm a push over when it comes to #9's crew and so at Christmas I gifted Banana (her second oldest girl) an iPod touch. This product and the iphone4 have a feature called FaceTime (which works magnificently) that allows you to video chat with each other. Anyho, so now that Verizon offers the iPhone, I thought what the hell.
Now in my defense and plus to deflect, #9 jumped on the apple bandwagon first by buying the iPhone over a year ago.
To the car chase already right?
I bought a damn iphone and...
I love this bitch as much as black inmates love a fat bottomed white boy.
I'll spare you all the details.
Simply know this.
This post is from the phone along with the spectacular video. Everything just works on this phone.
I still have the Samsung phone purchased a few months back and it is still a very good phone but as I explained it to an enquiring mind, the Samsung felt cheap.
That's it.
My apple has been bitten and once your cherry has been popped, stomped, and stirred a ho's gotta do what a ho's gotta do.
One quick fact.
The android processor is the fastest out there it just blazes from page to page, the iPhone is still acceptable though unlike the blackberry, which if you've owned one knows how it is ADD unfriendly.
These are all a plus for tugboat.
Ho's I'll be updating you with Live blogger post and videos as they happen.
Let's go Ho
Tell me how this trial video looks.

Comments

David Dust said…
Sis -

You had me at "testiclefy"...

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Passed info along to The Engineer who is in Phone Search Mode!
Joy said…
I'm getting one, too, now that Verizon has them! It will be this week. You know me too well.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!