Happy Valentine Day Ho's!!





Hope you all get a little something something from your Valentine today, personally I don't get it (valentine's day) at all. Bill gets all worked up and usually buys me some gawd awful chocolates, you know the ones with all the bullshit inside them , and yes he will eventually eat all of them even the ones that taste like crap.   Along with the candy will come a horrid sappy over the top card that always has a rose printed on the outside of it. That's the way he rolls. and, of course we all know that if your honey starts showering you with some damn gifts, and in most cases concerning myself, a piece of ass or a damn blowjob is expected later that evening as a token of appreciation. Which I for one think is to damn a high price to pay for a busted ass card from Walmart.
But, anyho. That's the way love goes right?

So, I just thank gawd Bill is away in Texas today. Yes, he did call me bright and early telling me just how much he loves and appreciates me and so on and on. You know I did cut him off at the pass and tell him I fell for that bait and hump a long long time ago.

On a lighter note, I finally made it home last night and it was filled with a rush of activities.
I'm going to spend the next two or three days getting everything I need done to make up for the 7 weeks I've been out on the road.
We have a rush of Birthdays around here too. My niece turned 15 yesterday, and Bill has his big day in a couple of days.
so much to do..

P.S. and for those who became sick or experienced motion sickness watching my sideways video, I apologize I've been trying to learn how to use more of the apps on my smart phone. That is what I'm calling a dry run.

Comments

Also not into Hallmark Holidays around here but *never* turn down an opportunity to consume chocolate!! So bought candy hearts (the four seaters) for The Engineer and two kids at home. Sent Eldest a Starbucks card.

Glad you are stationary for a while. Well, as stationary as you can get.
David Dust said…
Darling -

Do you know how many people would KILL to have a man give them a card and chocolates on Valentine's day?? AND a phone call??? Count your blessings - would you rather be alone, like your poor Sis???

XOXOXOXOXO
You're a real romantical sort, aren't you!

I'm with DD!
i can do without the holiday AND the chocolate. i think the closest thing to a token of affection that would win my heart would be a KFC popcorn chicken bowl and you can get that damn thing 365 days a year......


enjoy your downtime-

xxalainaxx
Joy said…
I'm with DD and GG. Sure doesn't sound like anything to bitch about to me!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!