Somebody's goin to jail ho's
Pokey, slammer, big house, slipn slide, lockdown, and last but not least the jailhouse. These are just a few names for the place where those are incarcerated.
Ho's I'm not joking when I tell you that what Bill and I have in store for my annual 4th of July celebration may be one our biggest explosions yet. The last couple of years have been nice, but this year might just lead to a misdemeanor conviction.
Every 4th of July, Tugboat brings the fire to fireworks. Ho's throughout my travels of these United States the one thing apparent is not all states are created equal when it comes to selling, and shooting off fireworks.
The states with the best boom boom's are as follows. 1. Tennessee 2. Missouri 3. Wyoming
The states with the worst? Of course Nevada and Colorado
Nevada sells some of the lamest shit I have ever seen. Talk about a matchstick, and cola fizz.
But that has never kept me from being the life of the celebration.
Even though the fireworks in Nevada suck it doesn't stop the numerous outlaws who purchase the big stuff, and bring it on home.
On my way to the house I field several calls from those who enjoy this festive occasion most. My niece's. The only question really? "are you bringing firecrackers?"
FIRECRACKERS? That would be an insult.
Yes, I have firecrackers. Two big ass firecrackers to be exact.
Honey, those punks ass teenage boys at the end of the block are in for a roll call.
Anyho, who better to wake the home owner's association ass up?
Well Good Buddies, I'm so excited I can hardly breath. Just buying those boom booms made me all jittery, and happy.
Hopefully I will report of the wonderful time I had during my stay at the house, or I'll be having a guest blogger until I make bail.
Either way I'm going to ring the alarm. Wish us luck.
FYI dont worry I'll be shooting off the bounty at a top secret location. Number 9's house. It's top secret. Hell she dont even know. hehe Don't get your panties in a wad, when's the last time you seen concrete, and stucco burn?
Let's Ride Ho's
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO-
Maddie
xoxoxoxo
LOL
#9
happy 4th !!!
xxalainaxx
Hmmm. Sam.