Well Shit, What are y'all doing?
I've been watching Leslie Jordan on TikTok. It's absolutely what everyone needs right now.
https://vm.tiktok.com/7MGmNB/
Yes, I'm bored as hell too. I've sat here at the computer thinking of things to look up and can't think of one damn thing, and as soon as I get busy I'll remember everything I should have looked up.
In late breaking news the garbage disposal quit working and was only humming. I thought for sure I had a project on my hand, so off to the internet I went researching disposals and self installs. I spent two days narrowing it down to three models and I was going to pull the trigger until I saw a video that would change all that.
yes, ho's its called a jam wrench and it's a real thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0OByRuoYM0
Yes ho, I had on several occasions saw this little tool and wondered what the hell it was and how to use it only to toss it out. Well, It worked and all the excitement around here has come to a damn halt. Yes I fixed the damn thing.
It's too cool to swim today, Texas weather is always playing games but the next few days it will be warmer.
Wheels, our governor is hoping to open the state back up and infect everyone that hasn't been sick yet. Yes. They want everyone to go back to work and of course it's not going to be a sudden thing. What are your thoughts? Hey I'm in no hurry. I see that folks in my age bracket aren't fairing well with Covid.
Today I'll rearrange the garage for the hundreth time and throw more stuff out. Amazing how I have my very own Hoarders edition going on here. Then I'll head off to the storage unit and take that stuff there only to then do it all over again at the storage unit.
There you go. All things important going on here at Tugs.
Be safe
Let's ride hos
https://vm.tiktok.com/7MGmNB/
Yes, I'm bored as hell too. I've sat here at the computer thinking of things to look up and can't think of one damn thing, and as soon as I get busy I'll remember everything I should have looked up.
In late breaking news the garbage disposal quit working and was only humming. I thought for sure I had a project on my hand, so off to the internet I went researching disposals and self installs. I spent two days narrowing it down to three models and I was going to pull the trigger until I saw a video that would change all that.
yes, ho's its called a jam wrench and it's a real thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0OByRuoYM0
Yes ho, I had on several occasions saw this little tool and wondered what the hell it was and how to use it only to toss it out. Well, It worked and all the excitement around here has come to a damn halt. Yes I fixed the damn thing.
It's too cool to swim today, Texas weather is always playing games but the next few days it will be warmer.
Wheels, our governor is hoping to open the state back up and infect everyone that hasn't been sick yet. Yes. They want everyone to go back to work and of course it's not going to be a sudden thing. What are your thoughts? Hey I'm in no hurry. I see that folks in my age bracket aren't fairing well with Covid.
Today I'll rearrange the garage for the hundreth time and throw more stuff out. Amazing how I have my very own Hoarders edition going on here. Then I'll head off to the storage unit and take that stuff there only to then do it all over again at the storage unit.
There you go. All things important going on here at Tugs.
Be safe
Let's ride hos
Comments
I will look forward to more if you come back and glad your doing well, well, best as can be in these here times.
Hugs-Maddie