The Swim
So the pool is up and in operation.
It was 93 here today and by all means, swimming time.
It was the best $58 investment I have ever made.
I plan to have the worlds best tan!!!! or skin cancer.
San Antonio begin the mandatory face covering while in public, I noticed when I went to wash the truck (I have a monthly membership so I'M USING IT!!) mostly everyone had one on. Don't fret I don't exit the truck or touch anything on this venture out.
Anyho, if any of you were wondering why you didn't see Jordan in any of the photos? let me explain.
He graduated three years ago, had a full ride scholarship to Incarnate Word University here in San Antonio for football.
He attended for one semester and decided he wanted to return home and that's where he's been ever since. We hear from him and he comes to visit but he mostly is just hanging out. Trying to find himself and all that shit, has his own place.
Hanna graduated last year right after Jana died, It was a very very hard time. We all attended the graduation. We are troopers.
She currently is enrolled at Sam Houston State in the Nursing program. Lives at home with her Dad and his new wife.
YES, you read that right. Number 9's husband has remarried and found love again.
He rebounded quite quickly, matter of fact when we took Jana's ashes to Florida for what would have been here 50 birthday, two months after her dying. He was already in this relationship.
Don't ask me how I feel about it. I still don't even know about it myself.
Her name? Shelly.
I like her. She's nice and has slid right in to her role, whatever that will be, hence the reason the 14 yr. old here with me.
Look, I don't hate the woman, hell she's nice but it makes you wonder what and how that all materialized at times I wondered if it begin during the last year of sissy's life. But she would tell me not to fucking worry about it and keep it moving. Which is what I'm doing.
My unemployment was approved today, so I'm killing it over here. $520 a week wooohoooo
O.k. The instapot is calling my name. Dinner must be made!!!!
Let's Ride hos
Comments