Sunday

Yes, Every single day is Sunday.

I had to venture out today with mask and gloves on.
I hate that Texans are just not giving a shit about any of this. I witnessed so many families out roaming the aisle at Walmart, as you know I hate this store but have no choice, none of the folks had mask on, not even for their children.
San Antonio supposedly started a city ordinance that all folks above 10 yrs. old must wear a mask.
so much for that.

My youngest niece came to visit right before the quarantine and has been here ever since. It's nice to visit with her, she's had some bumps in the road since sissy died but we make progress every day.
Just last night I dyed her hair and gay uncle specialty.
Burgundy was her color of choice and it turned out great, very little change from her original but just enough for both of us to giggle at the results. I turned her worst case scenario we could dye it back to brown.

I'm preparing the  pool I bought for tanning and floating until this whole thing eases up. It takes 5 hours to fill so tomorrow early I will start filling it up. This was one of the things I picked up on my venture out...


Had a call from one of my coworkers that didn't get the furlough, she said she missed me and I lied and said I missed her too. LOL. She said she was bored and their was nothing to do, I told her I had to go, it was my feeding time again.

Well, This year Jayden graduates. You all remember my younger nephew? Well here he is now.
Hanna is next followed by Bill, Me, Nanaya,Chell, and Court. This was my 55th birthday that they all surprised me by showing up. It was a beautiful moment. My sister did right by her kids.

So Jayden is not really upset about missing any of it, hell I kind of think he is relieved due to the fact that his Mom wont be there. All these kids have grown up before I knew it.                                       



O.k Ho's time to get to my next meal. How is everyone doing? O.k?




Comments

so good to see you writing again <3
xxalainaxx
Sam said…
YES!! I knew you would come over here and find me> I love you guys so much. XOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!