The Blizzard of 2014 and my ADD thoughts

I swear the folks here are so damn crazy.  Last night we had a cold front roll through promising, get this, temps in the low 30's with the possibility of sleet.
You would think the polar ice caps were rolling through.
People at the store pushing and run over you to get food.
Anyho, they closed schools everywhere today. I knew they would.
So here it's 37 and tomorrow the high will be 68 with 75 the high on Sunday.
Amazing.

Bill is in Oklahoma and I miss him. He's working oilfield things and he's supposed to make it back down this way. I told him that I will only tolerate the long distance thing for a couple of months which he promises is all they required.

I watched The Butler again last night and can't believe it was snubbed for the Oscars which by the way don't seem as exciting as years passed. Only thing to look forward to is Ellen. I pray she has some good stuff and writers@@!

I'm planning a huge surprise Birthday party for Bill which, wait for it, will include a female stripper. Yes, I'm hiring a stripper because I know it is the very last thing he would ever expect from Tug.  The party will be a huge surprise too. It's under tight lipped secrecy.

I have one little problem, his birthday is the 16th a Sunday and I'm planning it on the 15th.
I would never have a problem with it but I can just hear him saying it's not my birthday though.
Oh well.

I love the blogs but don't get around to reading
them much. People quit writing things. Thank Gawd for Bob and the others that religiously sit down and say something.

O.k.  Ho's, time to go shovel the imaginary snow!!!

Carry On.

Comments

You answered my Twitter question :-) 33 here and we are getting frozen fog falling from the sky. Nice way to get snow without all the bother of shoveling the stuff.
Hmmmm. A stripper. Hmmmmm. LOL
xoxooxox
just make the party last until the wee hours into the 16th and you will have the best of both worlds!

xxalainaxx
Mistress Maddie said…
HEIDI HOOOOOOO! I was wondering where you been! Honey, not to be too TMI, but my low hangers are so far up in, I think I look pregnant!!!!! It's so damn cold here!!!! Today the high was a whole 9 degrees! You know how much gin I have to intake to stay warm ? Tankers load! I never get to see ya, since I haven't gone to the Face book yet. Blogging suit me more. Hope Bill returnes to the fold soon!
Bob said…
You just know I ain't gonna shut up! =)

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!