Joy

Just received word that Joy is out of surgery and doing well.
From my source it's being reported that her heart valve replacement wasn't needed after all.
The Doctor said it was a best case scenario.

Yes I have tons of questions but I'm just thankful that it all good right now.

Stay tune for all updates as they become available.
TUG

Comments

Bob said…
Thanks for the update.
That's really good news!
David Dust said…
Thank you thank you thank you Sis for the update. I've been on pins and needles all day!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
xoxoxo thank your for the update. Hope whatever was bothering her is taken care of and she will be back in fighting form!
thank you for the update- give her our best !

xxalainaxx
MSIO said…
Thanks for the update! My love to Joy if you talk to her!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!