Gone fishing!!!
yes it's that time of year again when I drudge my fatass down to the gulf of Mexico to fetch bait and beer for Bill.
Uh huh, you will find me sitting on that same busted ass wooden plank of a bench on Red Dot Pier.
Look Ho's I love fishing but July is not friendly to anyone in the Corpus Christi area.
Damn, I forgot to mention that Bill's beloved family is having a reunion that we are attending too!! Yes its been in the works for quite some time. I'm sure all types of drama and ghettohood things will go down. Let me just say this for the record.
The Omni of Corpus Christi will never be the same. I swear it wont.
When I called the coordinating cousin to inform her of my reservation she wanted to know if I was given the room rate for the stay.
I told her that they charge $99 a night. She then said it should have been $89. That's when I told her that the $89 was for one person. She cut me off mid sentence and said. YOU TOLD THEM YOU HAD MORE THAN ONE PERSON???
Why of course. The cousin hung up laughing.
Bill's cousins are not the ones I'm worried about. It's his older aunts.
They have a history.
Did I ever tell you about the first time I went to a family get together with Bill???
Lord.
It was several several years ago.
I'll never remember what Bill said. "Don't give anyone a ride or loan money" Then what I thought was a joke, that every year a Ambulance, the Fire Dept, or Police are called. sometimes all three.
That year is was only two of the three.
I also ate Chittlins for the first time and demonstrated my ability to do the south Dallas drop during a dance off with two of the five aunt during a Gap Band extended play of you Dropped da Bomb on me.
Oh well we will see.
We will be renting a car from San Antonio and then driving down to the coast early Friday. Early enough so that if anyone else going breaks down we wont pass them on the freeway.
Yes Ho's some will break down and wait for others to pass to assist.
That's it ho's.
Yes!! I will taking photos. It should be quite entertaining.
Let's Ride Hos!!
Uh huh, you will find me sitting on that same busted ass wooden plank of a bench on Red Dot Pier.
Look Ho's I love fishing but July is not friendly to anyone in the Corpus Christi area.
Damn, I forgot to mention that Bill's beloved family is having a reunion that we are attending too!! Yes its been in the works for quite some time. I'm sure all types of drama and ghettohood things will go down. Let me just say this for the record.
The Omni of Corpus Christi will never be the same. I swear it wont.
When I called the coordinating cousin to inform her of my reservation she wanted to know if I was given the room rate for the stay.
I told her that they charge $99 a night. She then said it should have been $89. That's when I told her that the $89 was for one person. She cut me off mid sentence and said. YOU TOLD THEM YOU HAD MORE THAN ONE PERSON???
Why of course. The cousin hung up laughing.
Bill's cousins are not the ones I'm worried about. It's his older aunts.
They have a history.
Did I ever tell you about the first time I went to a family get together with Bill???
Lord.
It was several several years ago.
I'll never remember what Bill said. "Don't give anyone a ride or loan money" Then what I thought was a joke, that every year a Ambulance, the Fire Dept, or Police are called. sometimes all three.
That year is was only two of the three.
I also ate Chittlins for the first time and demonstrated my ability to do the south Dallas drop during a dance off with two of the five aunt during a Gap Band extended play of you Dropped da Bomb on me.
Oh well we will see.
We will be renting a car from San Antonio and then driving down to the coast early Friday. Early enough so that if anyone else going breaks down we wont pass them on the freeway.
Yes Ho's some will break down and wait for others to pass to assist.
That's it ho's.
Yes!! I will taking photos. It should be quite entertaining.
Let's Ride Hos!!
Comments
I don't do reunions anymore. If I did, someone might end having to call the police. But good luck to you and have fun. And don't let it be you the police, fire and/or ambulance are coming for.
XOXOXOXOXO