UNSPEAKABLE
Well Ho's I've been rendered speechless and numb after sitting through the first two minutes of this video.
It truly is the most disturbing thing I've ever watched or tried to watch.
I cant believe my fucking eyes either.
I turned it off after just a few minutes and cried.
What the fuck??
I'm going to just let go of all the things I want to say because trust me they wont make a bit of sense.
I know only one thing.
These fuckheads are lucky that this is not my grandmother or Mom but should that really matter???
Why am I posting the video??
Hopefully you will be as moved as I am to contribute.
http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein
It truly is the most disturbing thing I've ever watched or tried to watch.
I cant believe my fucking eyes either.
I turned it off after just a few minutes and cried.
What the fuck??
I'm going to just let go of all the things I want to say because trust me they wont make a bit of sense.
I know only one thing.
These fuckheads are lucky that this is not my grandmother or Mom but should that really matter???
Why am I posting the video??
Hopefully you will be as moved as I am to contribute.
http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein
Comments
Still doesn't excuse the boys and their parents for raising such idiots.