my first time...

Well Hos. I'm no longer a virgin

Bill and I took a couple days off and finally explored the French Quarters, something I had yet to do. I've delivered there just never hung out.

We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton and I wasn't impressed. You know for all the money a person spends on a room I expect to be mesmerized. Not hardly. They did have a nice bed for Max and she seemed to enjoy her brief excursion when the cleaning lady ignored the do not disturb sign and was jokingly chased down the hallway. Max has always felt carts of any type are the devil and should be destroyed.
Needless to say I was able to wipe my ass and chase everyone down the hallway screaming in unison.
After that bit of excitement off we went.

The weather was gorgeous and we took in as much as a person can in 48 hrs.
Joy, from babble-on, mentioned Pat O'briens and cafe du monde.
Both were fabulous, although after drinking two hurricanes from Pat's I don't recalling much from that night.
Besides drinking, which I must admit I'm a lightweight at, we ate then ate again followed by more eating.
The food is so good here.

Next was Bourbon street.
Hos never in my life have I ever been offered so much prepaid pussy. The Hos that work the strip joints are persistent. One lovely gal told Bill and I she would gladly give us a blow job for $15. I told her that was like $7.50 each and maybe if she was more reasonably priced she wouldn't have to stand in the doorway in such a gawd awful outfit.
Plus I'm still recovering from my first ever trip to a strip club that took place up in Fargo a couple years back.
Vegas doesn't have shit on this place.

Also I took a few photos like most tourist.
Oh. I started the most interesting conversation with a fellow tourist who
Was attending a homicide investigator convention. She had stories.
My final assessment?
I love it there. I could live there.
What a place.
Here's a couple photos from my iPhone.
Let's Ride Hos.










Comments

I've been on Bourbon Street many times. My mom and I even got lost and wandered into the red light district (and wandered back out double time) but never had any conversations like you had!!
Bob said…
You do seem to be really enjoying that Hurricane!

NOLA is one place I've yet to see and I really want to go.
Joy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said…
Love it there! You had quite an adventure. $7.50 for a blowjob? Bless her pitiful and drug-addicted heart.

Wish I had a beignet.
Ken Riches said…
One of our favorite cities, been there three times now, and we always have a story to tell after visiting Pat's :o)

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!