I'm still here.

I promise to write funny stories that have accumulated in my mind. For right now I'm obsessed with the updated google+  I love it, so much better than that damn Facebok., for one I can say whatever I like about my family members that always seem to piss me off with their backasswards way of life.
Right now I'm being tortured by Bill's kinfolk and all the jebesus stuff they post daily.
Good lord, how many times do you have to say you love GAWD??
I mean I could post how much I love Bill but that wouldn't be fair, he's real.
In response to it I posted three days worth of all things Buddha.
Anyho folks. Here is something I lifted from Google+ and here very soon I'll be writing about some of the funniest shit I've ever saw out here on the road. Yes the gift that keeps giving.

Comments

Bob said…
Common sense always wins!
David Dust said…
I was wondering where you've been, Sis.

How in the hell ya doin Ho??

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!