Turn in your HO card.
I know you can never get enough of hot topics but I'm just amazed no one has crunk this bitch up and played it loud and proud.
The GOP has moved on (momentarily)from gay marriage to the woman's vagina.
Well seeing so many Hos with vaginas have stood up for my rights I'm returning the favor.
I was Watching some crazy HO from Pennsylvania that is behind this crazy ass bill to require a woman to have a trans vaginal procedure before having an abortion, she said it was so a woman would be better informed. what the fuck? Better informed are you fucking kidding me??
Look. Here is my stance and I get it straight from the vagina I was born from.
A woman should make their own decisions about their own bodies.
Period. No exceptions.
Apply it to any circumstance you would like.
For or against.
Tell me how this happens? I see it all the time too. Some friend from high school who you just loved, who was informed and knew right from wrong goes completely bat shit crazy with the religious thing.
This reminds me of a high school girlfriend who for years tried to get a gay high school buddy to love her. She truly thought she could turn him straight.
She was a dear friend for thirty something years.
We smoked pot together, we rode around numerous hours listening to beat it by MJ.
We graduated together.
Hell even when she did marry a jerk who openly fucked around on her, I held my thoughts.
We remained friends up until about a year ago, that's when she expressed her new found religious beliefs and thoughts on society.
To make this short, it started like this.
You know the
" I love you, you know right?"
Hos I knew then something wicked this way comes.
She basically said she was against my rights and GOD ruled all, making final decisions on everything.
The bitch said it with a chuckle too.
I knew then. Bitch! Turn in your HO card.
Anyways HO.
Tug is here fighting for you to be able and govern your own body.
Let's ride Hos! And now is the time to crank this shit up.
The GOP has moved on (momentarily)from gay marriage to the woman's vagina.
Well seeing so many Hos with vaginas have stood up for my rights I'm returning the favor.
I was Watching some crazy HO from Pennsylvania that is behind this crazy ass bill to require a woman to have a trans vaginal procedure before having an abortion, she said it was so a woman would be better informed. what the fuck? Better informed are you fucking kidding me??
Look. Here is my stance and I get it straight from the vagina I was born from.
A woman should make their own decisions about their own bodies.
Period. No exceptions.
Apply it to any circumstance you would like.
For or against.
Tell me how this happens? I see it all the time too. Some friend from high school who you just loved, who was informed and knew right from wrong goes completely bat shit crazy with the religious thing.
This reminds me of a high school girlfriend who for years tried to get a gay high school buddy to love her. She truly thought she could turn him straight.
She was a dear friend for thirty something years.
We smoked pot together, we rode around numerous hours listening to beat it by MJ.
We graduated together.
Hell even when she did marry a jerk who openly fucked around on her, I held my thoughts.
We remained friends up until about a year ago, that's when she expressed her new found religious beliefs and thoughts on society.
To make this short, it started like this.
You know the
" I love you, you know right?"
Hos I knew then something wicked this way comes.
She basically said she was against my rights and GOD ruled all, making final decisions on everything.
The bitch said it with a chuckle too.
I knew then. Bitch! Turn in your HO card.
Anyways HO.
Tug is here fighting for you to be able and govern your own body.
Let's ride Hos! And now is the time to crank this shit up.
Comments
Never, ever would I have thought some of the issues like this would be coming around again.