This.
I've learned a lot in the last few years. One thing is my ability to keep moving forward regardless of what's happening around me. My sister is terminal, a lifer. She's now 46 and her youngest just turned 10. 6 years ago it was breast cancer and lymph nodes. We had hoped it was all behind us but this was a hope we only wished for. MD Anderson said two years. I remain calm and steady, on the outside. Inside I'm a flying superman with a wicked cape that doesn't keep me at a level altitude. I die with every bit of turbulence. I will never breath a word of this to anyone, my mad ride in my head. My Facebook post are generic. This will now be my place to let it go. All of it. Bill will never understand my thoughts on any of this. He's never even lost a parent. He still lives in the innocent world that everybody lives forever. Sure people have survived this. Bob lost his sister and I read every post of his. It broke my h...

Comments
The number of things you can catch from a heavily planted pond like that (heavily planted compared to Mother Nature's bodies of water) is too numerous to number. Believe me, I learned the hard way by getting in the pond to tend to plants. You can have one just like it as long as you keep the two separate, keep one chlorinated, have an overflow on each to keep them from contaminating the other.
XOXOXOXOXO