640 millions reasons

Hos, go get your mega million lottery ticket. It's up to 640 million and I'm doing my part to fatten the pot. I've bought tickets in five different states and at the worst stores possible.
I've submitted my list of goods to be purchased if i should win and it's impressive! It changes from minute to minute due to someone pissing me off. But one thing is for sure. If I win, this blog will be the last one to post it. Lol
Cross your fingers Hos!!!!
Bitch better have my money.

Comments

Mr.Mischief said…
If I won (I'd have to buy a ticket first) I'd get my teeth fixed, the wife would work on her PHD, I'd go to art school again after completing my IT degree, the house would get fixed up nicely, we'd adopt a couple more greyhounds, and the rest would be invested/put in funds so we could live nicely the rest of our days...and of course a splurge to bring all of the Blogger friends out for a visit would be in order!
We have the same problem -- we haven't gotten a ticket. Maybe that could be The Engineer's mission for today. I'd move back to the town where we went to college and take classes and earn a bunch more degrees. Art, history, geography, physics.
PS - physics would strictly be audit only..... lolololol
i put into a pool at work today- 120 tickets


xxalainaxx

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!