In Memoriam

Growing up in the ugly west Texas town of Lubbock, Texas, where the musical forefathers included Buddy Holly, Mac Davis, and Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks, Tug was camped out every Saturday waiting on one particular show.
Yes HOS! I was a dancing machine. Just ask #9.
Don Cornelius put the boogie in my dance step and I was never the same PS. The long haired Asian HO was my gurl.
Wurk it Hos. Get off your ass and dance with me.
RIP.
So as I do my own personal line dance in the truck stop shower to the Jackson 5 hit song, Dancing machine.
I wish you LOVE, PEACE AND SOOOOUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!


Kick. Step. Kick.

Comments

#9 said…
aww yes!! i do remember... You have put a smile on my face thinking of the good ole days . Love ya

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!