National Kazoo Day!!

Hey Hos!!! Well let's see.
It's national kazoo day and believe it or not I've never owned or played one.

Plus today is Maxine's first birthday!!!
Here's the birthday day gal herself.



Besides Max getting older, Tug made another notch on the tree of life!! One more year closer to 50. Jeesh. Time flies. I've spent most of the day crying wondering why the hell Momma tug had to die. Fucking sucks. After all these years i still think of her. She was my favorite gal in the whole wide world. Anyho
There it is.
Let's ride HO!!!

Comments

David Dust said…
Happy Kazoo Day to all!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Mistress Maddie said…
Maxine grew into such a beauty Tug! And later tonight in honor of National Kazoo day, I'll be doing my party trick where I play the kazoo with the breaking of wind from behind.
Hugs and kisses to both of you!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Slurps and wags from Tar and Abby
Mr.Mischief said…
Happy Birthday Maxine! Obie winked and said "call me"..lol
i don't have a kazoo, will have to find something else to blow in honor of convergence of this fine national holiday as well as the birthdays-

xxalainaxx
Joy said…
Famous birthdays!! Kazoos and all!

Maddie, OH MY!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!