My trip to Bountiful
Well Ho's I'm hear to report on Joy and Tug's excellent adventure.
First off I want to point out something that I've been meaning to say.
None of this would mean shit if I didn't tell you all how kind and welcoming, Joy makes me feel during our visits.
Our lunch dates are only possible because I'm being routed down I-40 and Timing. My stops and visits with Joy are very brief. It's almost like speed dating but without the dating part. We both talk at break neck speed often jumping from subject to subject. I'm sure anyone listening in on our conversation will truly think we are speaking a different language.
But if any of you few readers are on my route and I happen to come through with just a few minutes to spare, I'll be seeing if you want to meet up and speed visit.
Alright.
Here's our lovely time at the famous Loveless Cafe.
My chariot arrives

Much conversation was spent prior to us meeting due to the fact that Joy would be driving us down the freeway and then off on state highways to our destination.
Please. No one here judges me and my grammar skills including Joy, plus she has told me several times she barely notices. Well I did notice her driving.
She is an impeccable driver!!!
And when I told her she drove very well for her age she was very quick to point out she drove the exact same when she was younger. LOL
What do I know?
Next up we have a game of pick a boo. That is our Joy hiding out behind Bill, I kept asking him where she was and the whole time she was standing behind him.
Here's where the preserves are made and let me tell you this, they are unbelievably delicious!!
And last but not least here is the Pork Chop platter and it was outstanding.
Now in being completely fair, Tug had a terrible sinus infection that came out of nowhere and it showed. So my final judgement will take at least one more visit.
The Loveless Cafe is known for it's biscuits and homemade preserves and trust me they didn't disappoint. They were just perfect. Everything is Home made from scratch and I did taste several things that usually are instant. They passed the test.
The whole place is covered with autographed photos of famous celebrities from everywhere including one of , THE GOD of Southern Food. MS. Paula Deen!!!
Oh, hell Bill and I had our very own celebrity at our table.
|MS. DURHAM!!!!!!
Yes HO'S Joy is a celebrity in this area of Tennessee, at almost all of our meetings someone has come up screaming her name and hugging her. I'm use to it now.
After our meal we walked over to the country store and Bill bought a few items..
Overall? Seriously good food. I loved it.
I think it would be safe to say that it's (Loveless Cafe) the Original Cracker Barrel which is a chain of restaurants that cater to the same comfort foods of the south.
Once again another fabulous visit!!!!
First off I want to point out something that I've been meaning to say.
None of this would mean shit if I didn't tell you all how kind and welcoming, Joy makes me feel during our visits.
Our lunch dates are only possible because I'm being routed down I-40 and Timing. My stops and visits with Joy are very brief. It's almost like speed dating but without the dating part. We both talk at break neck speed often jumping from subject to subject. I'm sure anyone listening in on our conversation will truly think we are speaking a different language.
But if any of you few readers are on my route and I happen to come through with just a few minutes to spare, I'll be seeing if you want to meet up and speed visit.
Alright.
Here's our lovely time at the famous Loveless Cafe.
My chariot arrives
Much conversation was spent prior to us meeting due to the fact that Joy would be driving us down the freeway and then off on state highways to our destination.
Please. No one here judges me and my grammar skills including Joy, plus she has told me several times she barely notices. Well I did notice her driving.
She is an impeccable driver!!!
And when I told her she drove very well for her age she was very quick to point out she drove the exact same when she was younger. LOL
What do I know?
Next up we have a game of pick a boo. That is our Joy hiding out behind Bill, I kept asking him where she was and the whole time she was standing behind him.
Here's where the preserves are made and let me tell you this, they are unbelievably delicious!!
And last but not least here is the Pork Chop platter and it was outstanding.
Now in being completely fair, Tug had a terrible sinus infection that came out of nowhere and it showed. So my final judgement will take at least one more visit.
The Loveless Cafe is known for it's biscuits and homemade preserves and trust me they didn't disappoint. They were just perfect. Everything is Home made from scratch and I did taste several things that usually are instant. They passed the test.
The whole place is covered with autographed photos of famous celebrities from everywhere including one of , THE GOD of Southern Food. MS. Paula Deen!!!
Oh, hell Bill and I had our very own celebrity at our table.
|MS. DURHAM!!!!!!
Yes HO'S Joy is a celebrity in this area of Tennessee, at almost all of our meetings someone has come up screaming her name and hugging her. I'm use to it now.
After our meal we walked over to the country store and Bill bought a few items..
Overall? Seriously good food. I loved it.
I think it would be safe to say that it's (Loveless Cafe) the Original Cracker Barrel which is a chain of restaurants that cater to the same comfort foods of the south.
Once again another fabulous visit!!!!


Comments
Tug wrote this narrative so creatively! He can tell a good story! We all know that. Yes, he and I agreed that we need to eat at the Loveless another time to be able to accurately compare it to the Log Cabin. Both specialize in Southern country cooking.
It's always great to have these visits, and I'm glad I'm on the route. Tug and I do some talking but keep up. It's the ADD.
xxalainaxx