My least favorite things

Ho's I hate New Mexico.  There is not one redeeming thing about it. The sign coming in to the state says the Land of Enchantment which I've always proclaimed should read the Land of Disenchantment.. Sure it has some mountains for skiing, (go to Colorado it's right up the street) and tons on Indian casinos (which suck too) but besides that. NADA nothing zilch and if I'm not mistaken someone once agreed with me on that. I think it was Miss Ginger.
They don't take care of the highways, and the rest areas are the filthiest nationwide.
Thank you.
Since I'm on things that I hate, let me add this to the list
Creepy crazy filthy truck drivers.
TRUST me ho's they are out here and they creep the hell out of me. I had one guy staring at me today at the truck stop and I told Bill he looked at me like he had a stick for my head to hang on.

The last couple of days Tug has been fighting a sinus/cold ailment. My head is like a damn balloon ready to explode.
Usually I take a sudafed and drink lots of fluid plus us my saline nasal spray.
Anyho, I didn't have any sudafed and because meth users abused the shit you have to get it from the drug counter or pharmacist. Good lord do you know what type of shake down you go throw to get sudafed?
Now they do sell the sudafed PE shit over the counter but trust me ho's and a good pharmacist will tell you this too, that crap doesn't work nearly as affective.
Well Bill, my HUSBAND, convinced me to take a sip of NYQUIL.
That shit right there should be outlawed first. After two big swigs.
I remember just a few things.
One,  I remember fighting off a sexual advance from a stranger that turned out to be Bill.
He said that I shouldn't ever drink that stuff again. I am apparently an angry drunk.
Two, I do remember having to go pee. Now seeing that I don't pee in a jug like most truckers this task required Tug to stumble across the truck stop parking lot at 3 a.m.
Thank Gawd I made it back to the right truck.
and last but not least I still woke up with a dry mouth and sore throat.
The worse side effect was the nightmares and dreams. Good Lord never again. I seen my dead Mother twice, survived a horrific fiery crash and last but not least on one of my drives during lala land I apparently had no brakes.
Today I bought a 48 pack of sudafed. I'm better already.

There you go. A small list of things I dont like.
Let's Ride Hos

Comments

when i worked for ups in the international department, people used to call and ask what the rates were to ship packages to new mexico.....

xxalainaxx
We have to show ID to buy decongestants here. I can't imagine if you show an out of state ID. Of course they could just look at our miserable self and hand over the stuff!
David Dust said…
How are we ever going to hang out at The Urges if you can't handle your liquor?!?

XOXOXOXO
Joy said…
I've heard other people say they have bad side effects similar to yours from Nyquil. Good grief that was bad!!
Bob said…
Well, at least it's interesting?

No?



That's all I got!
Feel better though.
It was me. The only redeeming thing about that place is that my brother lives there and for the life of me I still don't know why!

I've been having wicked weird dreams lately too. I'm ready for them to stop!
Ken Riches said…
I still find it hard to believe that Sudafed is the thing they had to take off the shelves...
Anonymous said…
I lived out that way as a teen, ugh glad Im back east!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!