I've got a secret.
Since it's Saturday I figured I would clear my soul and share a dark secret with my two readers.
Well here it goes. I'm so ashamed.
Tug has a tendency to fall in love with horrid horrible rap song with terrible terrible lyrics and overtures.
There I said it.
It's like a drug. I mean I hear it and something just clicks in my brain and suddenly I'm singing it going through Wally world or the truckstop.
Now, in my defense. It's not every damn song just one about every six months.
some of my past addictions include.
Black and Yellow by Wiz Kahlifa then there was No Hands by Waka Flaka Flame, no I'm not making these names up.
Finally there is my song de jour.
Throw it up by Yelawolf.
Gawd I love this song so much. I sing it all the time including the hook by Gangsta Boo not to mention the ending by Eminem. Right when you think the song is going to end it gets better. It's like crack.
There's more though.
I have recruited others to listen and they too are addicted to these songs.. I dare not mention their name. It would be scandal.
Anyho, here for you is the song de jour. Please know this. This song is NSFW and the opening lines will be filth. so make sure you have your headphones on.
Well here it goes. I'm so ashamed.
Tug has a tendency to fall in love with horrid horrible rap song with terrible terrible lyrics and overtures.
There I said it.
It's like a drug. I mean I hear it and something just clicks in my brain and suddenly I'm singing it going through Wally world or the truckstop.
Now, in my defense. It's not every damn song just one about every six months.
some of my past addictions include.
Black and Yellow by Wiz Kahlifa then there was No Hands by Waka Flaka Flame, no I'm not making these names up.
Finally there is my song de jour.
Throw it up by Yelawolf.
Gawd I love this song so much. I sing it all the time including the hook by Gangsta Boo not to mention the ending by Eminem. Right when you think the song is going to end it gets better. It's like crack.
There's more though.
I have recruited others to listen and they too are addicted to these songs.. I dare not mention their name. It would be scandal.
Anyho, here for you is the song de jour. Please know this. This song is NSFW and the opening lines will be filth. so make sure you have your headphones on.
Comments
I can deal with the cursing - but they lost me at "worser" (as in "bad ... worse ... WORSER").
You're always full of surprises, Sis. That's for sure.
XOXOXOXO
Just sayin'.
xxalainaxx