Happy Pie Day HO

Ho, Are you going to have a slice???
What's your favorite pie?????
Anyone??
Well I've always been quite fond of coconut, but as I've gotten more decrepit I've started leaning towards Butter Chess or aka buttermilk pie. .

Comments

David Dust said…
Believe it or not, I'm not much of a dessert Ho.

Unless Arby's made a Roast Beef/Curly Fry pie ... now THAT would be delish!

XOXOXOXO
Mistress Maddie said…
Well, I'm quite fond of Shoe-Fly pie myself! And also raspberry pie. I once tried to make a black bird pie for a Hitchcock party, but that was a complete disaster. I couldn't keep the birds from flapping! And they mussed up my coiffure!
rhubarb like my Auntie Barbara made (yes, I really have an Auntie Barbara) and blackberry and huckleberry. If you want to tempt orka pie head on over to
thekarmickitchen.blogspot.com (this would be a double dog dare...)
Mr.Mischief said…
Strawberry and rhubarb pie *drool*

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!