Driving Miss Tugboat
Tomorrow Tug will do something he hasn't done in a long time. I will be letting someone else drive me somewhere besides Bill.
Yes Ho's I'll be driven by a chauffeur.
Guess WHO? JOY!!!!! I can not wait either.
Joy and I will be taking a little ride out in the country to enjoy a breakfast like none other, at least from what I hear.
We are going to the Loveless Cafe not far from her home town of Dickson.
She will be coming by and swooping me up at the truck stop and then a quick jaunt down some country roads and VIOLA.
I'm so excited.
So until tomorrow I'll dream of biscuits!!!
Yes Ho's I'll be driven by a chauffeur.
Guess WHO? JOY!!!!! I can not wait either.
Joy and I will be taking a little ride out in the country to enjoy a breakfast like none other, at least from what I hear.
We are going to the Loveless Cafe not far from her home town of Dickson.
She will be coming by and swooping me up at the truck stop and then a quick jaunt down some country roads and VIOLA.
I'm so excited.
So until tomorrow I'll dream of biscuits!!!


Comments
I love it!!
i cant wait to see pictures!
xxalainaxx