the trucker formerly known as Tugboat

Well. I'm married now. Wanted you all to know first.
And for the next chapter of my life I will focus solely on having a child.
Barumph paah paah.

Oh. And I changed my last name. I never liked the one I had before anyway.
I'm the happiest HO in the whole wide world.


Lets ride Hos.

Comments

David Dust said…
Are you serious?!? I wanna see pictures!!!

Congratulations Sis.

xoxoxoxoxo
Bob said…
Very very cool!
Congratulations!
many blessings to you both and maxine too!


this is just one of the many reasons you are my hero!

xxxalainaxx
No comment?
Alright Joy, spill the beans!
Ken Riches said…
Hmmm... Merry Christmas to all.
NOW I get the name change! And it's about time he came through with the rocks!!

Now, Auntie Flame: Why the "no comment" comment? DO you know something we don't know?!

When is the baby due?
Joy said…
Shotgun wedding?

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!