So what the hell's going on with you?
Hello blog ho's.
It's been awhile since I've blogged anything and seeing that I'm sitting still, I figured what the hell.
Currently I'm sitting in St. Louis waiting to be unloaded tomorrow morning, I carried a load of naked Juice from California out here. Several friends have said they love that stuff. eh.
I delivered a partial load of it to Kansas City in a cave. That never gets old. Of course couple of rookie drivers down in the place kept fucking all kinds of shit up. Space is limited down there.
Nothing (phone, radio, etc) works either, and of course they want you to turn your truck off.
While sitting there I really let my mind go away. You hear about the Chilean Miners and Chinese miners getting trapped. Anyho I lived to tell the tale. Yes I'm still driving for the same cheap ass company. Don't get me started.
Tomorrow is Momma Tug's 71st Birthday. To damn bad she had to up and die on us in 2003. I often wonder what she would be doing if still alive. One thing I do know, she would really be pissed that we moved to Vegas after she died and without her. Guess I could go out to Bluebonnet Cemetery in Texas with my dustbuster and pick her up. But then she'd be pissed cause she always hated dust, just better I leave her the hell alone, She hated for someone to wake her ass up too
I guess I'll take the day and go eat some fancy Pot Pie somewhere and reminisce.
I didn't make it home for Thanksgiving and it absolutely fucking sucked, that wont happen again. Me and #9 were talking on the phone and we went down memory lane from last years Turkey Day.
Do any of you remember it?
If not let me refresh your memory.
Well #9 just had surgery. Ho's she hadn't been home but a few days and boy she felt like shit.
Anyho I went upstairs to check on her and there she sat. She wasn't going downstairs for the Turkey meal and that was that.
I ask why and she said. "Look at me, I have no makeup or hair"
Ho's Tug took action.
I whipped her up in no time. I called it my "Whatever Happened to BabyJana" look. Yes we laugh about it now.
Sometimes that's all you can do about it. #9 has just had her check up and she has made a unbelievable recovery with all clear results. Thank you everyone for your kind words during that time. I don't know if I told all of you Thank You
Christmas is just around the corner and you bet I'll have my ass home for this holiday.
Maxine is coming up on her one year birthday in January. What can I say about her? She is death with four legs. Bitch is evil. There are a couple of things you wont do when she is in the truck.
You will not place any part of your body inside the truck without Bill or I present.
I don't know what went wrong? We have always been sweet to her and she is good around #9's lab and the kids but ho let a stranger come along. OY VEY.
She's 70 lbs of pure bitch.
I love her to pieces too though. Here's a photo of me and Bill struggling to hold her up. She is learning things in a snap. Like what is edible in the blink of an eye and her favorite game of I can sneak in to a bed without anyone knowing it. Aint she a doll. Mean fuck doll but just adorable.
that's it. There is more but I'm bored. My ADD has kicked in and I'm in the middle of playing words with #9, texting with Joy about another puppy I DON'T NEED, and reading blogs. Does anyone else zoom through Bob's blog on Monday to see if the won the coveted ISBL guest comment of the week award? Me neither.
oh there's Joy again. I gotta go.
Let's Ride Ho's
It's been awhile since I've blogged anything and seeing that I'm sitting still, I figured what the hell.
Currently I'm sitting in St. Louis waiting to be unloaded tomorrow morning, I carried a load of naked Juice from California out here. Several friends have said they love that stuff. eh.
I delivered a partial load of it to Kansas City in a cave. That never gets old. Of course couple of rookie drivers down in the place kept fucking all kinds of shit up. Space is limited down there.
Nothing (phone, radio, etc) works either, and of course they want you to turn your truck off.
While sitting there I really let my mind go away. You hear about the Chilean Miners and Chinese miners getting trapped. Anyho I lived to tell the tale. Yes I'm still driving for the same cheap ass company. Don't get me started.
Tomorrow is Momma Tug's 71st Birthday. To damn bad she had to up and die on us in 2003. I often wonder what she would be doing if still alive. One thing I do know, she would really be pissed that we moved to Vegas after she died and without her. Guess I could go out to Bluebonnet Cemetery in Texas with my dustbuster and pick her up. But then she'd be pissed cause she always hated dust, just better I leave her the hell alone, She hated for someone to wake her ass up too
I guess I'll take the day and go eat some fancy Pot Pie somewhere and reminisce.
I didn't make it home for Thanksgiving and it absolutely fucking sucked, that wont happen again. Me and #9 were talking on the phone and we went down memory lane from last years Turkey Day.
Do any of you remember it?
If not let me refresh your memory.
Well #9 just had surgery. Ho's she hadn't been home but a few days and boy she felt like shit.
Anyho I went upstairs to check on her and there she sat. She wasn't going downstairs for the Turkey meal and that was that.
I ask why and she said. "Look at me, I have no makeup or hair"
Ho's Tug took action.
I whipped her up in no time. I called it my "Whatever Happened to BabyJana" look. Yes we laugh about it now.
Sometimes that's all you can do about it. #9 has just had her check up and she has made a unbelievable recovery with all clear results. Thank you everyone for your kind words during that time. I don't know if I told all of you Thank You
Christmas is just around the corner and you bet I'll have my ass home for this holiday.
Maxine is coming up on her one year birthday in January. What can I say about her? She is death with four legs. Bitch is evil. There are a couple of things you wont do when she is in the truck.
You will not place any part of your body inside the truck without Bill or I present.
I don't know what went wrong? We have always been sweet to her and she is good around #9's lab and the kids but ho let a stranger come along. OY VEY.
She's 70 lbs of pure bitch.
I love her to pieces too though. Here's a photo of me and Bill struggling to hold her up. She is learning things in a snap. Like what is edible in the blink of an eye and her favorite game of I can sneak in to a bed without anyone knowing it. Aint she a doll. Mean fuck doll but just adorable.
that's it. There is more but I'm bored. My ADD has kicked in and I'm in the middle of playing words with #9, texting with Joy about another puppy I DON'T NEED, and reading blogs. Does anyone else zoom through Bob's blog on Monday to see if the won the coveted ISBL guest comment of the week award? Me neither.
oh there's Joy again. I gotta go.
Let's Ride Ho's

Comments
Hugs to you and Momma Tug- she and Momma G are chatting up a storm about their boys, I'm sure!
With a security force like Maxine, who needs an alarm, right? And Bill will always know you ain't cheating on him when he's not around, because Maxine wouldn't allow it!
And don't get me started on sitting in a big rig in a cave.
No sir.
I'll stay up here!!
PS I don't read Bob's blog either. ;) Bitch never let's me win! =)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
P.S. - I swear to Jeebus that my word verification is "HOLETH" ... as in, "Ho, leth go get a couple McRibs!"
xxalainaxx