a letter from the fucking Editor

It recently has been brought to my attention (again) that my blog post and comments on other post of blog Hos contain several mistakes (grammar and all that other wonderful stuff I slept through during high school) and that maybe if I proof read any of it I would be able to catch the errors.
Uh huh. That's exactly what I was thinking.

To my psycho stalker please be advised whenever I come through your city I'll be sure not to stop.
My confession.
All my blog post including adding photos/videos and comments are typed and sent from my iPhone., usually while I'm doing several other things.
My excuse? No. Here's the excuse part.
You see I have this condition. It's called, HO I JUST KNOW I'M GOING TO FUCKING MISS SOMETHING.(hit send)
Anyho. Please understand, I do see the mistakes after I've already sent them. Yes. I cringe right along with you too.
But. This is me HO. TUG.
So there you have it. My crutch or deflecting whatever the fuck you want to call it.
And now back to our regular progamming.
Xoxo. Haha.
Let's pack it up.

Comments

David Dust said…
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Tell 'em, Sis!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Mr.Mischief said…
Your blogging, not writing a dictionary!
Bob said…
What msitakes?

=)
i'm with the husband on this one. plus, pleeeeze, proper grammar and punctuation and capitalization is so 1%, and bitches, we are the 99%!!!

xxalainaxx
LOLOLOL!
(Let's see your students try this on you....)
Joy said…
For the record, I am not the one he's talking about! Besides, it's poor netiquette to correct what people type on their blogs, in emails, etc. And I'm a cyberlady!!

With this entertaining content, who notices? Keep writing!!
Personally, I find your manner a speech "charming", mistakes and all! I just hope Bill is driving the big rig when you are texting!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!