Handicapped, wings, and an observation
I'm going to share something that blows my mind every damn time I see it.
Not only do they have handicap parking spots at grocery stores and malls. They have them at truck stops too.
Yes Ho's Here's the proof
Can you believe it? Yes they're at the door too. Yes they are full every night. Yes you have to have a plastic blue placard in the window.
Now before you get your big ass granny panties in a wad. I understand handicap individuals deserve the choice and right to drive just like me.
Oh, I almost forgot. I've seen a truck with a built in lift that comes out the side of the sleeper and lowers you to the ground. My only thought when I saw (for Joy) it was, God I hate roller coasters and ain't no way I'm riding that lift down from up there just to be able to drive truck. Who the hell would you call if it got stuck or it quit working.
So chew on that for awhile.
If you have noticed lately trailers are being equipped with a weird little side skirt.
No, it's not a nifty snow plow for when we turn around in a lot. It's a skirt..
You can thank California and the "tree huggers" (is that offensive and prejudice?) The State decided in order to clean the air even more and help stop smog, they would require big rig trucks to outfit trucks with these skirts for aerodynamics that would then help fuel mileage, that in turn would help out the air index meters. If you ask me they could have banned Bentley's and Suburbans carrying less than 4 people and it would make as much sense.
They are MANDATORY. Did I forget that part. Soon any truck pulling a trailer in the state of California will have to have these or get FINED. And ho's trust me. California will fine your ass.
They also included some other shit but it's not nearly as important as this..
Shit I forgot my observation?
What the hell was I going to rant about???
Good Lord. That's a damn shame I started the post and had three things I was going to blog about.
Fuck it. Next..
Joy just sent me a text about Chikfila-homophobic chicken sandwiches for Christians only, and a divine act happened. The news broadcast a story about the Chikfila in California.
Here it is
So you know when they ask your name after order something at a fast food joint and write it on the receipt? (I always make up some festive name too)
The ho's at this specific CFA make names up too.
It seems she wrote on two Asian customers receipt some ugly racial insensitive names, Chung and Chong, I believe is what the news said. Well don't feel bad the two Asians saved and then TWEETED the paper out across the world.
All kinds of ugly.
Just another reason not to eat there or shop at LOWES. but that's another post.
Here's a link to the story
.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073771/Racist-receipts-Chick-fil-A-Cashier-fired-mocking-Asian-customers.html#socialLinks
Let's Ride Ho's
Not only do they have handicap parking spots at grocery stores and malls. They have them at truck stops too.
Yes Ho's Here's the proof
Can you believe it? Yes they're at the door too. Yes they are full every night. Yes you have to have a plastic blue placard in the window.
Now before you get your big ass granny panties in a wad. I understand handicap individuals deserve the choice and right to drive just like me.
Oh, I almost forgot. I've seen a truck with a built in lift that comes out the side of the sleeper and lowers you to the ground. My only thought when I saw (for Joy) it was, God I hate roller coasters and ain't no way I'm riding that lift down from up there just to be able to drive truck. Who the hell would you call if it got stuck or it quit working.
So chew on that for awhile.
If you have noticed lately trailers are being equipped with a weird little side skirt.
No, it's not a nifty snow plow for when we turn around in a lot. It's a skirt..
You can thank California and the "tree huggers" (is that offensive and prejudice?) The State decided in order to clean the air even more and help stop smog, they would require big rig trucks to outfit trucks with these skirts for aerodynamics that would then help fuel mileage, that in turn would help out the air index meters. If you ask me they could have banned Bentley's and Suburbans carrying less than 4 people and it would make as much sense.
They are MANDATORY. Did I forget that part. Soon any truck pulling a trailer in the state of California will have to have these or get FINED. And ho's trust me. California will fine your ass.
They also included some other shit but it's not nearly as important as this..
Shit I forgot my observation?
What the hell was I going to rant about???
Good Lord. That's a damn shame I started the post and had three things I was going to blog about.
Fuck it. Next..
Joy just sent me a text about Chikfila-homophobic chicken sandwiches for Christians only, and a divine act happened. The news broadcast a story about the Chikfila in California.
Here it is
So you know when they ask your name after order something at a fast food joint and write it on the receipt? (I always make up some festive name too)
The ho's at this specific CFA make names up too.
It seems she wrote on two Asian customers receipt some ugly racial insensitive names, Chung and Chong, I believe is what the news said. Well don't feel bad the two Asians saved and then TWEETED the paper out across the world.
All kinds of ugly.
Just another reason not to eat there or shop at LOWES. but that's another post.
Here's a link to the story
.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073771/Racist-receipts-Chick-fil-A-Cashier-fired-mocking-Asian-customers.html#socialLinks
Let's Ride Ho's


Comments
Trucks with skirts!! How cute. =)