Coming Soon to a corner near you
Because you can never have enough shit made in China that cost more than a dollar.
Yes Hos we have been invaded by a Walmart competitor.
Las Vegas has been bombarded by a new twist on the dollar general front.
It's a market/grocery store.
And nothing is a dollar either.
Several locations.
Being the inquisitive HO I swung by and checked it out. Here's what I found.



To begin with I'm not a dollar store fan. At all.
But I was surprised that this place had some name brand food items including fresh fruit and veggies, reasonably priced.
Yes they had the normal crap in half the store but I couldn't help but love the essential stuff. Milk, bread and eggs sat at the front of the store with an easy express register at the door for those who want to walk in and out.
Actually I was shocked.
This was a great idea. The store is essentially the same size of a normal Walgreens.
There you have it dollar store Hos.
Yes Hos we have been invaded by a Walmart competitor.
Las Vegas has been bombarded by a new twist on the dollar general front.
It's a market/grocery store.
And nothing is a dollar either.
Several locations.
Being the inquisitive HO I swung by and checked it out. Here's what I found.



To begin with I'm not a dollar store fan. At all.
But I was surprised that this place had some name brand food items including fresh fruit and veggies, reasonably priced.
Yes they had the normal crap in half the store but I couldn't help but love the essential stuff. Milk, bread and eggs sat at the front of the store with an easy express register at the door for those who want to walk in and out.
Actually I was shocked.
This was a great idea. The store is essentially the same size of a normal Walgreens.
There you have it dollar store Hos.
Comments