And we are out!!!!

Well Thank Gawd that's over with.
The sitting Rib Roast rocked the damn house again. I think I out did myself this year for sure.
Santa has came and went, and I'm so glad this shit is over.
I'm on the fence as to when I'm going back to work. It's suppose to be the 30th but who knows.
Here are a couple photos of the spread, plus what has become of my baby. Maxine is just tuckered the hell out. She has five kids to keep up with, the neighbors, the birds, the scraps they may hit the ground, the sound of the fridgerator opening, anyone knocking on the door, and last but not least the damn evil of a thing called a remote controlled helicopter the boys have that she has declared WAR on. IT WILL DIE!! I've tried telling the boys if that contraption hits the floor and stops she will show it the difference of a recovery mission and a rescue mission.
Anyho, I hope you all had a great couple of days to do nothing but relax.


Comments

Looks loverly and tasty too. We have two black labby lumps who are all worn out. Abby tried to play cards but she wanted to cheat...
we had 4 dogs, four cats, one baby and a remote controlled millenium falcon.....

food looks great- enjoy your time off!

xxalainaxx
Bob said…
Looks deelish....and that napping bed is perfect for me!
Ken Riches said…
The roast looks marvelous. Glad you had a few nice days at home.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!