Ho's your gonna not love me!!
Good day Hos!!
Just a few observations to piss of my Gay Icon lovers.
Where do I start?
How about with The Rosie show on OWN.
Hopefully I'm not the only one watching it but that could be accurate knowing that I'm positive I'm the only one on google+.
So, last night they had Mariah on and she was showing off her "new" body.
She should have said new face.
My first thought was that Rosie was fucking with the audience, that ain't Mariah!
But Hos it was her.
I love how they moved her belly button too! I've been wanting to get my belly button redid too! Different holes in different area codes is what they should have called it
Anyho, Is it me or is Mariah skirting dangerously close to Diana Ross and Chaka Khan territory with that long ass unruly hair?
Mariah is on the Jenny Craig diet. Your joking right? So when did Jenny Craig start serving liposuction as a side dish?
Next up.
Now before any of you send out the gay ninja force remember I'm a truck driver and I have no sense whatsoever.
The new single from Madonna or as I kindly refer to her as Madoodoo!!
Oh my gawd have you heard that shit????
Please stop it Grandma.
I've heard better remix tapes from Yoko Ono.
Does anyone see her resemblance to Madame Flowers? Google it if you are in doubt.
I'm out of bullets!!
Oh yeah, I'll leave Cher alone since I vow to never disparage the senior citizens.
Let's ride Hos
a postcard from the road!
Just a few observations to piss of my Gay Icon lovers.
Where do I start?
How about with The Rosie show on OWN.
Hopefully I'm not the only one watching it but that could be accurate knowing that I'm positive I'm the only one on google+.
So, last night they had Mariah on and she was showing off her "new" body.
She should have said new face.
My first thought was that Rosie was fucking with the audience, that ain't Mariah!
But Hos it was her.
I love how they moved her belly button too! I've been wanting to get my belly button redid too! Different holes in different area codes is what they should have called it
Anyho, Is it me or is Mariah skirting dangerously close to Diana Ross and Chaka Khan territory with that long ass unruly hair?
Mariah is on the Jenny Craig diet. Your joking right? So when did Jenny Craig start serving liposuction as a side dish?
Next up.
Now before any of you send out the gay ninja force remember I'm a truck driver and I have no sense whatsoever.
The new single from Madonna or as I kindly refer to her as Madoodoo!!
Oh my gawd have you heard that shit????
Please stop it Grandma.
I've heard better remix tapes from Yoko Ono.
Does anyone see her resemblance to Madame Flowers? Google it if you are in doubt.
I'm out of bullets!!
Oh yeah, I'll leave Cher alone since I vow to never disparage the senior citizens.
Let's ride Hos
a postcard from the road!
Comments
xoxoxoxo