Max, football, and a new phone
Thursday I had Maxine spayed and she is not taking it well at all.
She has to be the worst patient ever.
The vet said 1 1/2 pills twice a day. She doesn't even blink.
I gave her two pills and she managed to get her cone off.

Currently watching game two of a three game series during my time off. I forgot how much fun it is to see Jordan progress at this sport. He's growing up so fast!!!

Finally, my new iPhone came Friday too. Oh what sweet joy.
On Wednesday I dropped my iPhone in a glass of tea and it went off and never came back on. It was an ugly scene.
It was a real terms of endearment type thing. You had to be there. I was speechless for the remainder of the night.
Why this phone means that much to me I'll never know.
It completes me.
Don't hate me Hos.

Well this is day 4 of a 7 day vacation.
Did i mention the weather is impeccably beautiful???
She has to be the worst patient ever.
The vet said 1 1/2 pills twice a day. She doesn't even blink.
I gave her two pills and she managed to get her cone off.

Currently watching game two of a three game series during my time off. I forgot how much fun it is to see Jordan progress at this sport. He's growing up so fast!!!
Finally, my new iPhone came Friday too. Oh what sweet joy.
On Wednesday I dropped my iPhone in a glass of tea and it went off and never came back on. It was an ugly scene.
It was a real terms of endearment type thing. You had to be there. I was speechless for the remainder of the night.
Why this phone means that much to me I'll never know.
It completes me.
Don't hate me Hos.

Well this is day 4 of a 7 day vacation.
Did i mention the weather is impeccably beautiful???
Comments
Poor Max. You'll both survive it. Hang in there!
xxalainaxx