For Bob
This is the best female voice in music today.
This is dedicated as a diva battle with my blog pal, Bob.
You see, Bob loves him some Adele, who I believe has a beautiful voice also, I just don't feel she's as good as all her fans or Bob think.
Now before you hos all get hostile and shit, this is just good clean fun!! Hostyle
Now, I'll sit back and watch as Bob blows his page up with Adele performances to counter my little video.
Yes hos I'm that small minded to think he (Bob) sits up just waiting to post an Adele video to further his argument of just how great she is.
Anyho, here's Kelly Clarkson the anti-dele. Yes I just made that word up!
Let's ride HO!
This is dedicated as a diva battle with my blog pal, Bob.
You see, Bob loves him some Adele, who I believe has a beautiful voice also, I just don't feel she's as good as all her fans or Bob think.
Now before you hos all get hostile and shit, this is just good clean fun!! Hostyle
Now, I'll sit back and watch as Bob blows his page up with Adele performances to counter my little video.
Yes hos I'm that small minded to think he (Bob) sits up just waiting to post an Adele video to further his argument of just how great she is.
Anyho, here's Kelly Clarkson the anti-dele. Yes I just made that word up!
Let's ride HO!
Comments
xxalainaxx
I loveslovesloves me some Kelly Clarkson.
And, Kelly wants to sing with.....
,,,,,Adele!!!
That would be fabulous!!
It'as magical.