a change is coming!!

Hos I feel the winds of change setting course.
Tug has tried to reform to the title of company driver several times. In the last 18 months I have fought my desire to go back to owner/operator status but the first shot has been fired.
It all boils down to pennies bitches, yes HO you read that right, PENNIES!!
Every quarter we are evaluated on our mileage, fuel consumption, and safety.
Here's the break down during each quarter:
Oh and yes it takes until the last week of the month after the quarter ends to get these bolts and screws.
1 cent for every mile over 33,000
1 cent for every mile with no accidents or HOS (hour or service) violations
1 cent for fuel every mile over 6.5 mpg

Now being the superior HO of over the road, and not to mention a mileage queen, I always obtain the mileage bonus.
The fuel bonus is a joke, HO I've had virgin ass more than the fuel bonus.
Now the safety bonus is like freaky Friday night on the prison rec yard, all you have to do is show up and you can get it.

To the car chase bitches, the head HO in charge over in safety has decided my logs are not up to snuff to qualify for the safety bonus.
DID I FORGET TO MENTION WE HAVE ELECTRONIC LOGS??
They are fuck up proof.
But no I'm a special kinda gal. I called to check on how and why, and yes of course the HO has sped off for the rest of the day.
I've drawn my line in the glitter.
IF TUGBOAT DON'T GET HIS BONUS, then I will quit this bitch.

THE WISE AND POWERFUL HO HAS SPOKEN!!

Comments

Joy said…
Looks like you have some decisions to make. I'm usually surprised when you keep staying with them. So you could be an owner/operator again or change careers like we've discussed. Time to make a list and discuss. I'm ready!
i'm at the same crossroads. what kind of business could we all start together that would utilize our varied life and job experiences????

xxalainaxx
The Engineer is in this boat too. Very, very, very stressful for all the same type of stupid reasons.
I have never understood why people think if you treat them like sh*t then why on earth would they keep working for you?
David Dust said…
NO JUSTICE? NO PEACE!!!

Git 'em, Ho.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!