Warning HO. look the hell away!

Just recently I had the opportunity for an eight hour vacation at the house.
Arriving I had many productive plans to get at least one thing done.
My first mistake?
Asking Bill for the remote.
Second misstep?
Tuning in to watch Dance Moms on the lifetime channel.
Exhibit a




Hos for the next 8 1/2 hours I sat through the whole season.
What's even worse? Exposing Bill and #9 to it. So there we were wasting hours watching more drama than All My Children could ever produce in 40yrs.
One good thing happened. #9 realized that the soccer Moms on Courts team weren't that bad after all.
And that was my vacation.
Let's ride hos.

Comments

Always amazes me that people allow themselves to be filmed - they have no idea how badly they come off.
David Dust said…
My roommate informs me that Dance Moms is a hotbed of drama and intrigue. And yelling.

Time management, Ho - you haz it.

XOXOXOXOXO
#9 said…
It would of never happened if you hadn't changed that damn channel!!
And after watching that it got me to thinking .... hell no I WILL NEVER HAVE A CAMERA ON ME EVER!!
Amen froggy ...
Bob said…
Well, at least it was productive and you learned something?
Joy said…
This is pitiful! You can't criticize me for watching anything now!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!