One of many

A few post back I copied an entire story from Bob and his blog, I should be laughing.

It was the story of Jamey Rodemeyer and his senseless death.
Here is a beautiful tribute to him.
Of course the world has moved on and in time he will/has become just another lost child to what I call an epidemic.
A dear blog friend Mrs A. Who teaches and mentors kids in this age group wrote in my comment section.

what angers me is kids and their parents use the old standby- i was just playing.... that kind of passive aggressive behavior is bullying and too many teachers and administrators let it slide by.

Yes, parents are quick to defend their lovely babies as just being kids, which I think is shit.

Froggy wrote on the same post.

Middle school is my least favorite place on the planet. I would love to see it disappear.

And I agree that middle school has some of the meanest kids ever. I've taken #9's kids to school and this group always left me speechless.
For those who hate videos and Lady Gaga please take a moment and watch this I'm sure you will be glad you did. It truly is beautiful.
Tug




Comments

Joy said…
I dread middle school for Brendan. I've taught there some and know how mean they are to each other. It's the worst!
If I had a fragile kid I'd think about private school or homeschooling.
My worry is that even the best and most vigilant staff can catch it all.
Mr.Mischief said…
I was one of the fragile kids, and it took me years to figure out how to get to where I am now, and I still work on it..I love Lady Gaga's stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!