I'm the head bitch in charge
Update.
For those animal lovers I'm doing a small update on my baby, Max.
She just turned 7 months old and she tips the scale at 40 lbs.
And...
The bitch is mean.
I don't know where or how it won't all terribly wrong. She doesn't like men. AT ALL.
She is nice to #9's hubs and adores the kids but HO let a stranger try to sneak up on her.
Oy Vey.
Bill and I have showered her with love and she has become quite a great road dog.
She and I have been trading the crown of who's running what and I've let it be known, I'm THE QUEEN of all hos!

Her new collar and tags. The last collar was dismantled and gawd only knows what became of the old tags.

"I'm eating that phone too"
For those animal lovers I'm doing a small update on my baby, Max.
She just turned 7 months old and she tips the scale at 40 lbs.
And...
The bitch is mean.
I don't know where or how it won't all terribly wrong. She doesn't like men. AT ALL.
She is nice to #9's hubs and adores the kids but HO let a stranger try to sneak up on her.
Oy Vey.
Bill and I have showered her with love and she has become quite a great road dog.
She and I have been trading the crown of who's running what and I've let it be known, I'm THE QUEEN of all hos!

Her new collar and tags. The last collar was dismantled and gawd only knows what became of the old tags.

"I'm eating that phone too"
Comments
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I love that little Ho. When are ya'll visiting me in NYC??
XOXOXOXOXO
maybe it's her breed tug? i don't know a whole lot about dogs other then to feed them and love on them, and sometimes give them bath. i learned from my mr that greyhounds have specific traits and i am sure other breeds can be like that too.
xxalainaxx