Hos I'm a MOTHAF%#kin hero

Yes over this laat weekend I performed a heroic deed. I'm still waiting for the media to catch up with me. Doubt it will happen though. Everybody knows truck drivers are creepy, perverted and down right lazy.
Oh well back to playing the lottery.
For your info I kept a driver from being hurt by stopping him before his gasoline tanker blew the fuuck up.
It was already on fire. He didn't even have a clue.
I guess you can say I was his angel bitches.
I'm telling this story because I'm an attention whore.
I was in Wyoming out in BFE (bum fuck Eygpt) after midnight when a gasoline tanker truck came whizzing by. After passing me I flipped my lights off letting him know it was safe to come back over, as soon as my lights were off, I seen it.
A spark and small flicker coming from his inside rear trailer wheel. I immediately snapped the fuck awake and tried to call the driver on the radio. No answer, plus he was pulling away from my 65 moh governed truck.
A million thoughts raced through my head. Picking my phone up I soon realized that my phone showed no signal. Damn.
A small hill up above allowed my catch him and again I shut my lights off.
God lord Jesus. It was a huge flame now. All I could think of was, this mothafucker is loaded, he still has his placards on.
On this stretch of highway 18 from Lusk, Wyomong going towards Newcastle there are no services for 81 miles, and honey traffic is null and void. No one travels this road at night.
Frantically I began flashing my lights.
After what seemed an eternity, I hear "you alright back there driver?" in the most carefree draw ever.
Hos, in my calmest voice ever I yelled. "YOU HAVE A FUCKING F I R EEEEEEE!!!!"

The driver immediately hit the brakes and pulled over, the flames were unreal now. As I swung around him "I said to him, I'll call 911 when I get a signal, and YOU can thank me later" and ho's I kept Nancy moving along at 65. I never seen an explosion, and trust me out there I would have seen it.
End of story.
Ok ok. Why didn't I stop?
1. I knew my small fire extinguisher was useless, and gas haulers are required to carry a more adequate unit.
2. I needed to make a 911 call, and being there was not allowing me to do it.
3. Ho I am not about to be roasted on an open flame. Are you crazy?

For thirty long minutes I waited till I was able to call 911. They weren't excited and said they would send someone to check it out.

So there it is Ho.
End of story.
Let's save people's lives and shit Ho.

Comments

David Dust said…
They need to make this shizz into a Lifetime HOriginal Movie.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
omg!!!
And someone needs to do the work to get cell phone coverage EVERYWHERE!!
Glad you aren't a crispy critter - or the other driver!
Mr.Mischief said…
Glad you caught it before it got too out of hand without the other drier even noticing!
Joy said…
You are a hero! LOL David about the movie!!
you were a hero long before this. now you a superhero!

xxalainaxx
kayce. said…
wowwwww ~ the things that happen on the open road, huh? i'm glad that he and anyone else that may have gotten hurt had you around to catch it!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!