Hello, my name us Tug

Hos.
I'm an addict.
It all started so innocently, just a few times a week.
Now, it's completely over the top. Making matters worse my very dear JOYous friend has confided in me that she too has a problem
What's the drug of choice?



Let's play HO.

Comments

I hates those pigs!
But my addiction of choice is Stupid Zombies... I loves it when their heads roll away.
Mr.Mischief said…
If I have a few minutes in the hallway before class starts, I play Angry Birds...which happens constantly....hi, my name is Tony, and I'm an Angry Bird addict..lol
David Dust said…
WTF is this "Angry Birds" shizz, and why are the Ho's so angry????

Let me guess, it's a BookFace thing... Oy, one of these days ya'll will listen to me and stay the hell away from that site.

XOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
never played. but i am married to someone who does- does that make me an enabler?

xxalainaxx
my kids play it on their phones (Iphones and android). I ordered it from the mac app store that shows up on my macbook and tempts me.
Joy said…
I play it on my iPhone. Tug plays it on his iPad which makes it easier to see, but I'm not buying one just to play Angry Birds. I can discuss the birds by color, personality, and weapon ability! LOL
Joy said…
No, I don't have a problem. Really. I can quit anytime I want to. Do I have to? LOL
#9 said…
Hello my name is Janice and I'll speak for the family. Yes we ALL have the addiction! ALL SEVEN OF US!!
I can thank Uncle Sam for this! Thank you bubba ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!