Good Ol' Nut Sack Roll
Yes hos it's that time again.
Every TWO years I have to trot my fat ass down to the local legal molestation facility.
It's requires we have a medical evaluation which includes my least favorite thing ever. The fondling of my ball sack.
Now some of you may say that things could be worse.
#9 can go in to horrific detail about the twat doctor and the unspeakable acts bestowed on a woman during an exam.
But, I can one up her, women don't have a prostate. and nothing could possibly be worse than an ugly brown index finger.
TOUCHE'
Anyho, I've yet to have my prostate checked by an accredited doctor but that is still a few years down the road.
Here's the best part.
I am going to a random facility where I won't know the perp.
Did I say how much I hate this?
Ho, the first thing they do is weigh you, followed by vital signs and then eye, ear, squat test. Yes HO they make you drop it low and bring it back up. I excel at these test.
Up next is the golden pee in a cup, they say this is to check you for diabetes.
Then they lead you back to a private room for the deflowering.
Hernia my ass.
I mean if it was a sexual thing i could deal with it but its A STRANGER???
What kind of HO let's a stranger touch her bits and pieces?
I can vividly remember these painful scars.
The worst?
The last one, a big ol' fat queen. Bitch wasn't even a doctor either. Pfft.
Before that a young female doctor, before that an older black woman in Oklahoma.
Etc etc.
Bill on the other hand has no problems with any of it. Bastard.
Oh well!
Ok hos scrub'em good and a maybe a dash of powder to keep em' fresh.
Cough cough.
Every TWO years I have to trot my fat ass down to the local legal molestation facility.
It's requires we have a medical evaluation which includes my least favorite thing ever. The fondling of my ball sack.
Now some of you may say that things could be worse.
#9 can go in to horrific detail about the twat doctor and the unspeakable acts bestowed on a woman during an exam.
But, I can one up her, women don't have a prostate. and nothing could possibly be worse than an ugly brown index finger.
TOUCHE'
Anyho, I've yet to have my prostate checked by an accredited doctor but that is still a few years down the road.
Here's the best part.
I am going to a random facility where I won't know the perp.
Did I say how much I hate this?
Ho, the first thing they do is weigh you, followed by vital signs and then eye, ear, squat test. Yes HO they make you drop it low and bring it back up. I excel at these test.
Up next is the golden pee in a cup, they say this is to check you for diabetes.
Then they lead you back to a private room for the deflowering.
Hernia my ass.
I mean if it was a sexual thing i could deal with it but its A STRANGER???
What kind of HO let's a stranger touch her bits and pieces?
I can vividly remember these painful scars.
The worst?
The last one, a big ol' fat queen. Bitch wasn't even a doctor either. Pfft.
Before that a young female doctor, before that an older black woman in Oklahoma.
Etc etc.
Bill on the other hand has no problems with any of it. Bastard.
Oh well!
Ok hos scrub'em good and a maybe a dash of powder to keep em' fresh.
Cough cough.
Comments
xxalainaxx
XOXOXOXOXOXO