Happy HODAY David!!!

We have a birthday ho up in here!!!
The Queen of Dust Bunnies!! www.daviddust.com has turned another year older First, your gift!!! Who doesnt need a gal pal named Patty?? Plus she comes with 3 hos!!!!!!!!! Says right there on the box.



All David wanted was a good man but this week that will be eclipsed by THE
BLOWJOB OF HER LIFE!!!! Which will last all weekend.

PS. Some bitch by the name of Irene is trying to fuck up your special weekend. Just sayin.

Enjoy it HO.
Love Tug.



Comments

goodness, David has a full schedule!
David Dust said…
First of all - Patty and I are getting married. It's a total Green Card thing, I'll explain eventually.

Also, I don't appreciate you posting pictures of me from my Penn State days. I hold the copyright to that photo and demand you remove it immediately.

FYI: I have plenty of Bacardi Limon, so I should be fine when this bitch Irene shows up.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Joy said…
I'm speechless! And how often does that happen?

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!