GO HO GO!!!
It seems that they have a runaway ho on their hands in Germany. A beautiful heifer named "Yvonne" has eluded the police for several months and ain't nothin' stopping her now, she escaped while on her way to walking the green mile down at the schnitzel factory. You know the bitch is singing "If I cant have you, I don't want nobody else."
Gawd, I love this Ho!!!!
They need to elect this bitch to office.
Just look at this bitch eyeball fucking the camera!!! I can hear her telling all those other bitches on the farm now. "fuck those two dumbass cows from Chikfila, these ho's is trying to kill a bitch!!!!"
Yvonne, Ho run for your motherfucking life. Cause when they catch yo ass they is goin to kill you.
Now this is what I would be whispering in to Yvonne's ear if I could but of course she knows this already.
Gurl, ain't nothing like a high speed chase.
Gawd, I love this Ho!!!!
They need to elect this bitch to office.
Just look at this bitch eyeball fucking the camera!!! I can hear her telling all those other bitches on the farm now. "fuck those two dumbass cows from Chikfila, these ho's is trying to kill a bitch!!!!"
Yvonne, Ho run for your motherfucking life. Cause when they catch yo ass they is goin to kill you.
Now this is what I would be whispering in to Yvonne's ear if I could but of course she knows this already.
Gurl, ain't nothing like a high speed chase.

Comments
Sis - you need to be the one delivering the 6 o'clock news. It would be SO much more entertaining!!
XOXOXO
xxalainaxx