REVISED!!! Are you smarter than a 50 yr. old Ho?

Tug wants to know? How smart a ho are you?
In my quest to find the smartest ho, I'll be placing trivia, riddles, and calculus math question on my blog every Tuesday.
At the end of the month I'll award that smartest ho a special one of a kind surprise!!

With that, here is this Tuesday's question.

It's a regular occurrence to have snow FALL in this state on 4th of July.
What state am I?

Comments

new mexico (in the mountains)

alaska!


ps you had me at calculus!


xxalainaxx
We've got snow on lots of mountains here in Washington. I'll be interested to know the answer.

Calculus?!?!?!?! Can The Engineer help?
David Dust said…
This is outta my league, Ho. If you're not doing Arby's or Papis trivia, then I'm in over my head.

Calculus?!? What in the curlyfried hell is THAT?
Joy said…
I'm not smarter than a 50 year old.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!