NUDE!!!!Naked!!! muscle!!

Ok hos. Yea. I lied. But I will link you to some hawt photos. First though
Please make your blogs mobile friendly. If you read this and haven't done it yet. Please go to your blogger settings and make your blogs mobile friendly. If you want to check out what it looks like just click my blog from your phone.
Hos this will change everything for those of us that would like to read your blog while mobile. If you check it out you will see that all it takes is a check mark and viola.
As for half naked men? Need I say more?

www.daviddust.com

Here you will find everything you've ever wanted and more.
Trust me this hos has got the goods and never disappoints.

Lets get mobile ho!!!

Comments

I tried and nothing happened?
Did anything happen?
I can't see anything different on yours than mine?
GB won't be back until the end of August.
Done. Did I do it right? Did it work? I never knew there was such a setting.

My word veri is "Viasa"... I think it's a new brand of Viagra in suppository form!
Sam said…
Froggy yes it happened!!
Miss G. You did it wonderfully!!
whew!! Good to know I can do somethings without GB.
lol recruiting for the dust bunny army?


xxalainaxx
Joy said…
It works! Wow! Good job, Teacher!!
David Dust said…
Well, ok, here's the deal. If I make my blog "phone friendly", then my ads don't show up. And, Jeebus knows, I need those pennies!!!

However, I did a little investigating, and even if the blogger doesn't have their blog set on phone-user-friendly mode, all you have to do is add "/?m=1" to the url to view any blog that way. I think (???).

For instance, even though I don't have my blog set up to be "mobile friendly", if you go to www.daviddust.com/?m=1 the mobile version (without my desperately needed penny-makers) will appear.

Also, thanks for the shout-out!

XOXOXOXO
#9 said…
I LOVE David Dust photos!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!