Max at 6 months old and a side note.

Just outside of Butte, MT. But of course to piss of the assholes at the truck-stop I refer to it as BUTT!
These hos (people of Montana) are so confused about everything! Don't get me started,
It's been awhile so I thought I would just update you hos on Maxine.
As you can see she's getting big but she still has that puppy face.
Hope everyones having a safe and fun summer.
My blogging juices are starting to rumble so watch your ass hos.
Tug is gonna blow this bitch up soon.
For right now?
Let's ride hos!!


Comments

She's got some serious cute going on right there. Abby sez 'work it!'
Joy said…
She is a big cutie!!
Mistress Maddie said…
OMG, SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
David Dust said…
Your JUICES ARE RUMBLING??? Sis, I recommend Zantac - 150 mg. It'll take care of that real quick.

BTW - Cute pooch!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
#9 said…
Come on with it!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!