free Internet ho!

While In Michigan today Bill and I had to do laundry. It was hot!!! But on the bright side!
Well, they offered free computers and Internet service!! And yes those monitors are antiques, did I mention it was dialup?
Eat your heart out Sis!!

Comments

I posted, why isn't it here?!
Oh. Comment moderation. Did I not pass the test? Can't remember my post... ak!
lol are you on michigan avenue by the detroiter?


if it wasn't so damn hot i'd invite you to do the wash here but there is no way i'm runnin' a dryer in my house today.

xxalainaxx
#9 said…
Are.Those.Computers? Damn they are old!! Thats just enough to PISS me off!!
Sam said…
Miss A. We are in Benton Harbor the exact opposite of you hun. You'll know when we come to Detroit.
David Dust said…
Damn! I can barely get a cell phone signal at the "Hollywood Laundromat" down the street from me.

Dialup? Lucky biatch...

XOXOXOXOXO

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!