C E L E B R A T I O N!!!! ho it's going down







Our weapons of choice have been secured.
This year is extra special so it requires bigger and better pyrotechnics!
Yes hos, let's hope that nobody goes to jail.
I'm so excited too!!
#9 is cancer free, Bill and I can get married and who could not be more proud of our baby, Max.
Let's celebrate hos!!!!!


Comments

Loves the tongue! Good luck with the show, we'll see if we can see them from SE WA...!
is that one mortar like a foot in diameter??? we may very well being seeing it here!

xxalainaxx
#9 said…
yes plenty to celebrate unless we spend the fourth of July in the slammer!! DAMN those are some BIG ASS FIREWORKS!! I'm already nervous! You know me, no sense of adventure!! BUT I can't wait to celebrate my big day with you two!!!
Joy said…
Hope Max doesn't get scared. What a show this will be!!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!