And we are back live in 3, 2, 1 ...

Hos we have survived the whole week off and are headed back out as I post this.
It was such a great time. Max loves the water and Bill caught several fish. I was able to get a nice even tan, and yes ho's I was topless.
One thing though as much as I love the gulf coast of Texas, it will never be Hawaii.
Maybe next year.
Well ho's pack that shit up and let's get the hell out of here.
On to Houston for a truckload of frozen chicken.

Comments

I think Max needs regular beach visits!
Joy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said…
Glad you had a good time. How will Max go to Hawaii with you? (is this a Bernice question?)
Ken Riches said…
Are you going to connect with Miss Ginger while in Houston.
Sam said…
Damn that deleted comment is going to be the death of me. Did anyone see it before it was deleted? Oy vey.
Sam said…
Froggy. Max will get regular beach visits.

Joy. No, Max will stay behind because Hawaii has a quarantine period.

Bucko. I had planned a surprise visit but the load was a joke and we ended up being swapped out of it which meant no surprise. Next tIme.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!