The proof is in the puddin.







Skip to the 5:50 mark and behold all that is W.

Can anybody actually believe that this man was elected to the highest office of the land? Oy. Vey.

Just watching this goof ball speak makes me cringe. Does anyone else see just how ill prepared this man was to be President?

And I thought I massacred the English language.

Comments

Guess what, we get to do the whole election thing over again! Kind of glad that we are pretty well ignored here in our corner of the state - best way to come thru unscathed. :-)
Mr.Mischief said…
I cringed the entire time he was in office and still do anytime he opens his mouth..Dick Cheney scares the hell out of me though, that guy is pure evil-Bush, just stupid.
Joy said…
There are times I wish they had been tried for war crimes and other times I am not sure. Mostly I think of how it would have been if they hadn't stolen the elections.

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!