I've got the Joy Joy Joy

Meeting Joy for lunch. Story and pictures to come later.

Comments

And I'm sure a good time was had by all!!
You never come meet me for lunch )-;
Mr.Mischief said…
Very cool! :) ...eventually I'd like to meet people from Blogger myself.
David Dust said…
I will echo the sentiments of our dear Sister Ginger ...

When are ya gonna have lunch with MOI?!?
David Dust said…
... matter of fact - just kidnap Joy and head up to NYC. Ya'll can stay at my place. I'm sure we can find street-parking for your truck :)

XOXOXOXO
i can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!! come visit us so we can make you some northern 'q.

xxalainaxx!
Joy said…
We had a great time! I think I live in a place where he often stopped before he knew me. Guess there are advantages to being "on the way" right off the interstate. I'd like to meet all of you, too!

Popular posts from this blog

This.

HOWDY!!